- Autores: Isabel Gómez Echeverry
- Localización: Pensamiento psicológico, ISSN 1657-8961, Vol. 8, Nº. 15, 2010, págs. 113-124
- Idioma: español
- Este artículo toma como referencia los aportes de la Psicología Cognitiva en el estudio del autismo. En primera instancia se realiza una descripción de los conceptos de representaciones mentales (Johnson-Laird 1983, 1987, 1990, Norman, 1983) y la metáfora del cerebro como computador (Tulving, 1937, 1950).
- Posteriormente, se ahonda en el concepto de teoría de la mente tomando como referencia los estudios iniciales de Premack y Woodruff (1978), Rivière (1987, 1991a, 1991b).
- Se describe la relación entre teoría de la mente y autismo, partiendo de los estudios de Karner (1943). Wing (1981). Desde la teoría-teoría, existen varias teorías psicológicas que tratan de explicar el fenómeno del autismo: la de la Ceguera Mental (Barón-Cohen, Leslie y Frith, 1985), la del Debilitamiento de la Coherencia Central Frith (2003), y la de la Disfunción Ejecutiva (Russel, 2000 y Ozonoff, 2000).
- Otra de las teorías es la Hobson (1995), quien plantea que los déficits cognitivos y sociales en el autismo son de naturaleza afectiva. Finalmente, es importante destacar que las habilidades deficientes en el autismo son destrezas muy complejas, que dependen no sólo de procesos de planificación y ejecución y de inferencias mentalistas, sino de una coordinación de muchas funciones que actúan simultáneamente.
- This article takes as its reference the contributions of cognitive psychology to the study of autism. In the first instance a description of the concepts of mental representation (Johnson-Laird 1983, 1987, 1990, Norman, 1983) and the metaphor of the brain as a computer (Tulving, 1937, 1950), was carried out.
- Subsequently, an in-depth study was made of the theory of the mind concept, with reference to the initial studies made by Premack and Woodruff (1978), Riviere (1987, 1991a, 1991b).
- Finally a description between the theory of the mind and autism based on the studies of Karner (1943), and Wing (1981) is presented. From the theory-theory, there are several psychological theories which try to explain the phenomenon of autism: the theory of mind blindness (Baron-Cohen, Leslie and Frith, 1985), that of the weakening of central coherence, Frith (2003), and the executive dysfunction theory (Russel, 2000 y Ozonoff, 2000).
- Another of Hobson�s theories (1995) proposes that the cognitive and social deficits in autism are of an affective nature. Finally, it is important to highlight that the deficient abilities in autism are very complex skills which depend not only on processes of planning and execution of mentalistic inferences, but of a coordination of many functions which act simultaneously.
I haven?¦t checked in here for some time because I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are good quality so I guess I?¦ll add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it my friend 🙂
Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it,
you might be a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and will eventually come back in the future.
I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great
job, have a nice evening! asmr 0mniartist
Wow that was strange. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear.
Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say superb blog!
I am regular visitor, how are you everybody?
This post posted at this web site is actually nice.
Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.
I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where
to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Thank you asmr 0mniartist
Yes! Finally something about asmr. 0mniartist asmr
What’s Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & help other users like its aided me. Great job.
Hi, i think that i saw you visited my weblog thus i came
to “return the favor”.I’m trying to find things to improve my site!I
suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!
I don’t even know the way I stopped up here,
but I thought this publish used to be good.
I don’t understand who you are but certainly you are going to a well-known blogger if you
are not already. Cheers!
Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book
in it or something. I think that you can do with a
few pics to drive the message home a little bit,
but instead of that, this is wonderful blog. A fantastic read.
I will definitely be back.
You are my intake, I have few web logs and sometimes run out from brand :). «Actions lie louder than words.» by Carolyn Wells.
whoah this weblog is fantastic i love reading your posts. Stay up
the great work! You realize, a lot of individuals are hunting
round for this info, you could aid them greatly.
Woah! I’m really loving the template/theme of this website.
It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s challenging to get that «perfect balance» between usability and visual
appeal. I must say you’ve done a amazing job with this.
Also, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Chrome.
Inspiring story there. What occurred after? Thanks!
Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
The text in your post seem to be running off
the screen in Opera. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do
with internet browser compatibility but I figured I’d post
to let you know. The style and design look great though!
Hope you get the issue resolved soon. Thanks scoliosis
Heya are using WordPress for your blog platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and set up
my own. Do you require any coding expertise to make your own blog?
Any help would be really appreciated!
Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog
loading? I’m trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog.
Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.
I got this web page from my buddy who shared with me about this website and now this time
I am browsing this web site and reading very
informative content at this place.
Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all people you actually know what you are
talking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally discuss with
my web site =). We will have a link exchange contract between us
Hello there I am so excited I found your blog page, I really found
you by mistake, while I was browsing on Askjeeve
for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would
just like to say thanks a lot for a fantastic post
and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design),
I don’t have time to read through it all at the minute but I have saved it and also included your
RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the excellent work.
Hey, thanks for the blog post.Thanks Again. Much obliged.
I was curious if you ever thought of changing the layout of your
blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to
say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people
could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for
only having one or 2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?
What’s up, after reading this awesome paragraph i am also delighted to share
my know-how here with mates.
Hi there! This post could not be written any
better! Reading this post reminds me of my good old room mate!
He always kept talking about this. I will forward this page to him.
Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!
Wow, this article is fastidious, my younger sister is analyzing these kinds of things, so
I am going to convey her.
I used to be able to find good information from your
Heya! I’m at work surfing around your blog
from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts!
Keep up the outstanding work!
I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.
I don’t know who you are but definitely you’re going to a famous blogger if you are not already 😉 Cheers!
Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular article!It is the little changes that produce the largestchanges. Thanks for sharing!